One of the pre-cut bundles I bought from Christa's Quilts was a "turnover" set of triangles from soft Colonial-looking colors. I don't remember what it was called. In any case, it sat in my stash cupboard for years until I decided to do something with it.
I decided to get to work and sew them together into half-square triangle blocks, then that just sort of morphed into scrappy hourglass blocks.
Then after looking through my stash, I found a blue print that looked like a good candidate for sashing that would compliment the blocks while providing enough contrast for interest. A fat quarter of a soft beige print works well for the cornerstones.
It's nice enough, but rather bland as it is. I'm thinking a Piano Keys border made of similar fabrics will dress it up a bit.